New Funding Opportunities
We’re thrilled to introduce a fantastic £90,000 grant opportunity available to distribute at the event, dedicated to supporting BAMER-led nonprofits that make a positive impact on Londoners.
Who Can Apply to Pitch?
If you’re part of a BAMER-led nonprofit with projects supporting Londoners and have an innovative project that needs funding, we encourage you to apply today and win one of our multiple grants of up to £20,000.
The best part? There’s no need for lengthy funding applications or writing techniques. Pitch your idea to win a grant- It’s that simple!
How to Apply to Pitch?
- Send Us Your Project Idea: Showcase your vision and why it deserves funding by filling in the pitch application. (deadline: 25 September 2023).
- Get Your Ticket: Purchase your BAMER concession VIP ticket for £50 from the Dragons Den Crowdfunder page.
- Record Your Pitch: If you’re shortlisted, we’ll send you an invitation to record a video that convinces our panel your project is worth investment, in 5 minutes or less.
- Pitch On The Day: If your video pitch is selected, we’ll invite you to pitch for a grant live at Dragons Den 2023. Get ready!
An audience vote on the night, combined with a panel of representatives from various UK funders, will decide the winners—so bring your supporters along!
Post-Grant Support Tailored to You
Meet the Dragons Den 2022 Grantees
Celebrate the Impact of BAMER Communities
Even if you don’t intend to pitch for a grant, come and join us—you can meet funders in person, discuss your work with them and learn about how best to attract funding, and celebrate the incredible impact of the BAMER-led non–profit community.
Join us on the 20th of October at the ‘Ohana Floor – Salesforce Tower, London.
Start your application here ⬇
- How to enter
- Applications must be made using the online application form and before 23:59 on Monday 25th September 2023. Applications not made in this way may not be considered.
- Money4YOU reserves the right to grant special permission for an alternative pitch application method on a case-by-case basis.
- Eligibility for entry
- Applications are open to Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic, or Refugee (BAMER)-led organisations (70% of your trustees and 51%+ of your organisation must be BAMER) whose work benefits Londoners.
- The applicant organisation must be a UK-registered nonprofit with at least three committee or board members.
- The applicant must be able to supply a valid Charity Commission or Companies House registration number, and its governing documents.
- The applicant must have a valid VIP ticket booking for the 2023 Dragons Den event. Tickets are transferrable but not refundable. Details are included in your confirmation email or you can contact us at money4you.org/contact.
- The applicant must have attended the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme or be willing to attend from October 2023. For more information visit money4you.org/avocadoplus
- If selected to pitch, the applicant must attend the 2023 Dragons Den event in person.
- Choosing a winner
- Money4YOU will shortlist up to twelve organisations to go through to the final round.
- If selected for the final round, organisations will be invited to submit a pre-recorded video, no more than five minutes in length, by 23:59 on Monday 9th October 2023.
- Money4YOU reserves the right to deny the grant to the winning organisation should they not meet the entry criteria or if Money4YOU has concerns over the conduct of the organisation.
- The prize
- The prize is a cash grant to be announced at the 2023 Dragons Den event.
- Money4YOU reserves the right to change or withdraw this prize without notice.
- Further conditions may be placed on the prize following the receipt and review of the entering organisation’s application.
- Six months after the grant payment, winners will be required to submit a report and a video detailing the difference the grant has made.
- Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Money4YOU, its agents and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information you provide with your entry may be held and used by Money4YOU or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.