Monday Jan 11
11.00 am – 12:00 noon
Monday January 11, 2021
Join us this week (11am-12 noon) and find out what it takes to Recruit and Retain Happy Supporters (By Joining Up Your Fundraising, Marketing and Communications).
Top Tips – FAQs – No Nos
Guest Speaker: Joe Jenkins
Joe is a dynamic, entrepreneurial strategic leader with successful track record conceiving and implementing strategies within the not-for-profit sector.
Commercially astute with proven experience leading major organisational change, building teams, diversifying income streams.
He is an outstanding communicator, inspirational leader and ambassador, used to engaging complex stakeholder groups at all levels, offering strong thought leadership, utilising excellent influencing skills and a flair for establishing strong working relationships.
This is FREE to individuals from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations and run in collaboration with Money4YOU, Race on the Agenda (ROTA) and Black Fundraisers UK (BF-UK).
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.
- A no show may result in a £20 invoice being sent to you or bar you from attending future events.