Friday, 7th June, 10 am – 4 pm
In Person (Central London)
Friday, 7th of June 2024
Join us this month from 10 am to 4 pm to learn about Media, Communications & Networking!
Guest Speaker/s: TBC
This is FREE to those on the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme and subsidised for everyone from small and BAMER (Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee) organisations.
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
Join us as we explore Media, Networking and Communications with BeMoreDigital, experts in digital skills training and supporting nonprofits to gain confidence in digital ways of working. Embark on a journey of digital transformation and revolutionise your learning experience.
Learn from BeMoreDigital’s expertise and discover tools and systems that amplify your team’s capacity, embrace efficient communication methods, recognise key steps to building a strong digital marketing campaign and develop ways of understanding your target audience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to transform your digital skills and elevate your team’s impact in the world of media, networking and communications!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required.
- The Zoom call details will be sent to the email you registered with for online tickets.
- The exact location of the event will be sent to the email you registered with for the in-person tickets.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.