Friday, 10th May, 10 am – 4 pm
In Person (Central London)
Friday, 10th of May 2024
Join us this month from 10 am to 4 pm to learn about Income Generation via Traditional Fundraising and Income Generation via Trading, Commissioning and social Investment!
Guest Speaker/s: TBC
This is FREE to those on the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme and subsidised for everyone from small and BAMER (Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee) organisations.
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
Double your learning at our #BootCamp and join us for a dynamic day focusing on Income Generation via Traditional Fundraising in the morning and Income Generation via Trading, Commissioning & Social Investment in the afternoon Here’s what each session holds:
Morning Session – Income Generation via Traditional Fundraising:
- Explore the world of community fundraising.
- Master the art of budgeting for successful initiatives.
- Unlock the secrets of donor-centred fundraising.
- Dive into the intricacies of event/activity planning.
Afternoon Session via Trading, Commissioning & Social Investment:
- Learn about Income Generation strategies and applications.
- Dive into the fundamentals of commissioning.
- Gain insights into effective costing and pricing strategies.
Don’t miss this chance to supercharge your income generation skills! Let’s turn your organisation’s aspirations into successful revenue-generating actions
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required.
- The Zoom call details will be sent to the email you registered with for online tickets.
- The exact location of the event will be sent to the email you registered with for the in-person tickets.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.