Friday, 12th April, 10 am – 4 pm
In Person (Central London)
Friday, 12th of April 2024
Join us this month from 10 am to 4 pm to learn about Financial Management and Annual Reporting for Charities and Social Enterprises!
Guest Speaker/s: TBC
This is FREE to those on the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme and subsidised for everyone from small and BAMER (Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee) organisations.
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
Join us for the Financial Management and Annual Reporting for Charities and Social Enterprises #BootCamp, where we will embark on a journey of financial empowerment! Here’s what awaits you:
- Develop a profound understanding of financial management fundamentals.
- Navigate the ins and outs of the project management cycle.
- 💼 Master the art of crafting and managing budgets.
- Decode the language of budget monitoring reports with confidence.
- Grasp the essential reasons behind impactful financial reporting.
Seize this opportunity to enhance your financial acumen! Let’s pave the way for financial excellence in the realm of social impact!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required.
- The Zoom call details will be sent to the email you registered with for online tickets.
- The exact location of the event will be sent to the email you registered with for the in-person tickets.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.