Monday 29ᵗʰ March
11.00 am – 12:00 noon
Monday 29ᵗʰ March, 2020
Join us this week (11am-12 noon) and find out about the latest call on Social Innovation.
Top Tips – FAQs – No-Nos
Guest Speaker: Fezzan Ahmed
Fezzan is an independent and creative manager with over a decade of diverse experience across the private and voluntary sectors. As a Halpin Partnership Consulting Fellow in Strategy and Race Equality in particular, Fezzan has worked on a number of different Higher Education projects in EDI as well as Fundraising.
He is currently the Philanthropy Officer for BAME Communities at Barnardo’s. Prior to working with Barnardo’s and founding Jigsaw House, Fezzan managed several multi-million pound change projects for organisations such as HSBC, the University of Westminster and the Battersea Arts Centre.
Fezzan is dedicated to social change, sustainability and diversity.
This is FREE to individuals from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations and run in collaboration with Money4YOU, Race on the Agenda (ROTA) and Black Fundraisers UK (BF-UK).
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.
- A no show may result in a £20 invoice being sent to you or bar you from attending future events.