Monday 12ᵗʰ April
11.00 am – 12:00 noon
Monday 12ᵗʰ April 2020
Join us this week (11am-12 noon) and find out about the latest call on Social Innovation.
Top Tips – FAQs – No-Nos
Guest Speaker: Liz Pepler
Liz is an experienced charity finance director, grant-maker, trustee, social entrepreneur, trainer and mentor.
She is the Director of Embrace Finance, a non-profit social enterprise working with charitable foundations, registered charities and social enterprises to build financial confidence, capability and capacity in social impact organisations
Over the past 20 years, she has worked with over 100 social impact organisations helping them to optimise their financial resilience, strengthen their financial sustainability and extend their social impact.
This is FREE to individuals from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations and run in collaboration with Money4YOU, Race on the Agenda (ROTA) and Black Fundraisers UK (BF-UK).
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.
- A no show may result in a £20 invoice being sent to you or bar you from attending future events.