Monday, 1st November 2021
11.00 am – 12:00 noon
A digital marketing strategy is an integral component to growing your organisation online. Getting started with digital marketing is one thing, but delivering the results you need can be quite another.
This #BrunchBriefing will focus on orienting your digital strategy towards your business objectives—whether that’s digital fundraising, campaigning, raising awareness or engaging in productive two-way conversations with your community.
Guest Speaker: Google Digital Garage
In this #BrunchBriefing you will learn:
- The role digital marketing plays in an organisation
- Different digital marketing channels to find and engage with stakeholders, and how they can be applied to your business objectives
- A template for building your digital marketing strategy
This session will be run on YouTube and channel details will be sent in advance of the event.
The session assumes no prior knowledge or experience so there is no pre-reading necessary. As usual, there will be the opportunity to ask questions.
This is FREE to individuals from small and BAMER (Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee) organisations and run in collaboration with Race on the Agenda (ROTA) and Black Fundraisers UK (BF-UK).
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
Things to note
For security reasons:
- Registration is required, after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- If you have registered and cannot attend, please let us know by replying to your confirmation email. Non-attendance without notifying us may result in a £20 invoice being sent to you or a ban from attending future events.