Network with Funders
We are grateful to Arts Council England, BBC Children in Need, Comic Relief, CommUNITY Barnet, Edge Fund, Esmeé Fairbairn Foundation, The National Lottery Community Fund, The National Lottery Heritage Fund, Matrix Causes, The Pocressi Initiative, Prism The Gift Fund, Trust for London, The Tudor Trust, UK Community Foundations and others, for their support at the event over the years.
We’re excited to introduce funders who will be joining us at Dragons Den 2022!
The Leathersellers’ Company focuses on Education and student support. Funding to UK Charities, Educational Institutions and University Students.
Tudor Trust supports smaller groups, embedded in their communities and organisations which work directly with people.
City Bridge Trust focuses on infrastructure and capacity-building organisations, that work with BAMER communities, disabled people, and mental health organisations.
The Childhood Trust is London’s child poverty charity, dedicated to alleviating the impact of poverty on children and young people living in the capital.
Action Funder has over 15 years’ of experience in connecting nonprofits with relevant funders through their grant-giving platform.
CommUNITY Barnet gives grants for the Voluntary, Community, Faith, and Social Enterprise (VCFSE) sector in Barnet.
The National Heritage Fund focuses on projects that connects people to the heritage of the UK. Including cultural traditions, landscape , museums , libraries, archives, historic buildings, and more.
Baobab aims to empower Black and Ethnic Minority Community Organisations through £50m in grants every year.
Trust for London tackles poverty and inequality in London and supports organisations through funds for racial justice, social investment, disability justice as well as temporary accommodations.
The Small Print
All tickets include food and drinks which will be available during the VIP and General receptions. VIP Experience tickets include a complimentary goody bag, one free raffle ticket and exclusive invitation to the talk
Application to pitch to formally registered Black, Asian & Multi-Ethnic, Refugee (BAMER)-led charities and social enterprises, whose work benefits Londoners are now closed.
With Grateful Thanks to the City Bridge Trust, The National Lottery Community Fund and Salesforce.
Small nonprofits make up a majority of the third sector and most BAMER-led nonprofits fall within this group.
At Money4YOU we are committed to highlighting and celebrating the achievements of these organisations as part of our ongoing support of the vital work they do.
Our 10th Anniversary Awards are based on Money4YOU’s four core values: Integrity, Inspiration, Intelligence and Interaction. Below, we set out what each of them means to us and invite you to vote for an organisation in each category that you believe most reflects that value in their work.
⬇⬇ Cast Your Vote! ⬇⬇
Limited to one vote per person. If votes are suspected of being obtained dishonestly in the option of Money4YOU’s, and at its discretion, they may be removed without notice.
⭐ Pitching at the Dragons Den Event
Applications to pitch are now closed.
At the event, Grant Makers will be invited to hear and judge funding pitches by Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee (BAMER) led nonprofits. This year, we hope to award 7 organisations, with grants of up to £20,000 per organisation (£20,000 x 3 grants, £15,000 x 2 grants, £5,000 x 2 grants).
- How to enter
- Applications must be made using the online application and before 23:59 on 25th September 2022. Applications not made in this way may not be considered.
- Money4YOU reserves the right to grant special permission for an alternative pitch application method on a case-by-case basis.
- Eligibility for entry
- Open to Black, Asian & Multi-Ethnic, Refugee (BAMER)-led organisations (70% of your trustees and 51%+ of your organisation must be BAMER-led) whose work benefits Londoners.
- The entering organisation must be a UK registered nonprofit and have at least three committee or board members.
- The entering organisation must be able to supply a valid Charity Commission or Companies House registration number, and its governing documents.
- The entering organisation must have a valid VIP ticket booking for the 2022 Dragons Den event. Tickets are transferable but non-refundable, details are included in your confirmation email or you can contact us here at money4you.org/contact.
- Must have attended the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme or be willing to attend from October 2022. For more information visit money4you.org/avocadoplus
- If selected to pitch, they must attend the 2022 Dragons Den event in person.
- Choosing a winner
- Money4YOU will shortlist up to twelve organisations to go through to the final round.
- If selected for the final round, organisations will be expected to submit a pre-recorded video by 23:59 on 25th September 2022 no longer than five minutes in length.
- Money4YOU reserves the right to deny the grant to the winning organisation should they not meet the entry criteria or if Money4YOU has concern over the conduct of the organisation.
- The prize
- The prize is a cash grant (£20,000 x 3 grants, £15,000 x 2 grants, £5,000 x 2 grants) to be announced at the 2022 Dragons Den event.
- Money4YOU reserves the right to change or withdraw this prize without notice.
- Further conditions may be placed on the prize following the receipt and review of the entering organisation’s application.
- Winners will be required to submit a half year report and a video detailing the difference the grant has made
- Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Money4YOU, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Money4YOU or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.