Friday 15th September 2023
6pm – 7pm
BonsaïMoney provides a platform for sharing and producing financial literacy content, by and for young people.
This event is designed to equip income-earning young people aged 20 to 35 in the UK with practical tips and strategies to effectively manage their finances, make informed decisions, and thrive in their adult lives.
Guest Speaker: TBC
What we will cover:
– How to create a budget that works for YOU.
– Effective ways to use credit, manage and reduce debt.
– Ways to overcome financial anxiety
– How to build healthy financial habits and set financial priorities
– Top money tips, money mistakes to avoid and much more!
Things to note:
Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
A follow up feedback form will be sent to all attendees, we value your feed
See you on the 15th of September !!