Monday, 5th December 2022
11.00 am – 12:30 noon
This #BrunchBriefing webinar is curated to coincide with International Volunteer Day. On International Volunteer Day (IVD) 2022, we want to celebrate the theme of solidarity through volunteering.
This #BrunchBriefing is to recognise and promote the tireless work of volunteers in and around the Money4YOU community. Volunteers, drawn together by solidarity, develop solutions to urgent challenges and for the common good.
In this panel discussion, we will discuss ‘Strategic Volunteering’.
A strategy that sets out what you want to achieve with volunteering and how. We will explain how volunteers contribute to the organisation’s How to find, recruit and support volunteers.
Guest Speakers: TBC
In this #BrunchBriefing you will learn:
- About Strategic Volunteering
- How volunteers contribute to an organisation’s aims and objectives
- What skills or attributes will volunteers need?
- How can an organisation value and develop volunteers?
This is FREE to individuals from small and BAMER (Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee) organisations and run in collaboration with Race on the Agenda (ROTA) and Black Fundraisers UK (BF-UK).
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
Things to note
For security reasons:
- Registration is required, after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- If you have registered and cannot attend, please let us know by replying to your confirmation email. Non-attendance without notifying us may result in a £20 invoice being sent to you or a ban from attending future events.