Monday, 21st February 2022
11.00 am – 12:00 noon
A social media strategy can help you measure the success of your online posts. Join us for a session to learn about how you can build a social media strategy into your business plan.
In this #BrunchBriefing you will learn:
- How social media can help you reach new customers online
- The building blocks of a simple social media strategy
- Tools that can help you save time when creating social posts
- Questions & Answers
This is FREE to individuals from small and BAMER (Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee) organisations and run in collaboration with Race on the Agenda (ROTA) and Black Fundraisers UK (BF-UK).
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
Things to note
For security reasons:
- Registration is required, after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- If you have registered and cannot attend, please let us know by replying to your confirmation email. Non-attendance without notifying us may result in a £20 invoice being sent to you or a ban from attending future events.