Monday, 20th February 2023
11.00 am – 12:00 noon
People’s Postcode Lottery – Community Programmes Funding
Join us for an opportunity to find out about the 2023 Funding Offer from Trusts supported by Players of People’s Postcode Lottery. Players are raising amazing amounts of money for charity and so far, they’ve raised more than £1 Billion for good causes. People’s Postcode Lottery manages lotteries for 20 Postcode Trusts.
Guest Speaker: David Nicolson
David is a Community Programmes Officer with People’s Postcode Lottery, supporting good causes throughout Great Britain to access grant funding in support of people and the planet.
In this #BrunchBriefing you will learn:
- About the eligibility criteria.
- The funding round structure.
- The various grants that are available from the 6 Trusts supported by players of People’s Postcode Lottery.
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
Things to note
For security reasons:
- Registration is required, after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- If you have registered and cannot attend, please let us know by replying to your confirmation email. Non-attendance without notifying us may result in a £20 invoice being sent to you or a ban from attending future events.