Monday 10ᵗʰ May
11.00 am – 12:00 noon
Monday 10ᵗʰ May 2021
Join us this week (11 am-12 noon) and find out about the latest call on Social Innovation.
Top Tips – FAQs – No-Nos
Guest Speaker: Victor Willmott
London Catalyst was established in 1873 to offer help to the ‘sick and poor’ in the hospital. Today they continue to assist individuals in need through their Samaritan grants and provide financial assistance to support the work of health, social care and community groups across London.
This is FREE to individuals from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations and run in collaboration with Money4YOU, Race on the Agenda (ROTA) and Black Fundraisers UK (BF-UK).
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.
- A no show may result in a £20 invoice being sent to you or bar you from attending future events.