Monday February 15
11.00 am – 12:00 noon
Monday February 15, 2021
Join us this week (11am-12 noon) and find out what it takes to write effective copy that capture imagination and get results.
Top Tips – FAQs – No Nos
Guest Speaker: Christopher Templeton
Christopher has 25 years of experience as a corporate scriptwriter professional, as well as a broadcast and Agency creative director, executive producer with a proven track record of delivering consistently innovative and creative scripts and ideas for broadcasters and communications agencies.
This is FREE to individuals from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations and run in collaboration with Money4YOU, Race on the Agenda (ROTA) and Black Fundraisers UK (BF-UK).
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.
- A no show may result in a £20 invoice being sent to you or bar you from attending future events.