Monday 15ᵗʰ March
11.00 am – 12:00 noon
Monday 15ᵗʰ March 2021
Join us this week (11am-12 noon) and find out about the latest call on Collecting and Using Equality Data-beyond the ‘tickbox’
- Why collect equality data?
- How can we collect and use equality Data effectively?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
Most funders require us to collect and report on equality data, but we should be going beyond the ‘tickbox’ and collecting and using our data to help make our work more truly inclusive; even with few resources, we can capture information that is about people, not statistics.
Guest Speaker: Christine Goodall
Christine Goodall is Network Coordinator of the HEAR Equality and Human Rights Network. HEAR is a network of voluntary and community groups and organisations of all sizes and specialisms, all working for equality and social justice, and to tackle discrimination. HEAR has been working with others on many aspects of collecting and using equality data more effectively, and have this learning to share with others.
This is FREE to individuals from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations and run in collaboration with Money4YOU, Race on the Agenda (ROTA) and Black Fundraisers UK (BF-UK).
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.
- A no show may result in a £20 invoice being sent to you or bar you from attending future events.