Friday, 8th March, 9.30 am – 4 pm
In Person: Pembury Community Centre, 1 Dalston Lane, Hackney, E8 1FA
Friday, 8th of March 2024
Join us this month from 9.30 am to 4 pm for an Introduction to Grant Makers, Prospect Research and Bid Writing!
Guest Speaker/s: Bill Bruty
This is FREE to those on the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme and subsidised for everyone from small and BAMER (Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic and Refugee) organisations.
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
Dive into the world of grant makers, prospect research, and bid writing with expert insights and unlock the vast potential of fundraising from Grantmakers.
Understand the Statement of Financial Activities. learn the art of managing fruitful funder relationships, master the skill of brevity in your applications and explore the artistry behind crafting winning bids.
Don’t miss this chance to elevate your fundraising game! Secure your spot for a day of learning, networking, and hands-on skill development. Let’s turn your aspirations into successful grant acquisitions!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required.
- The Zoom call details will be sent to the email you registered with for online tickets.
- The exact location of the event will be sent to the email you registered with for the in-person tickets.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.