Friday, 9th July
10.00 am – 2:00 pm
Friday, 9th July, 2021
Join us this month (10 am-2 pm) to learn about Financial Literacy and Annual Reporting for your Charity or Social Enterprise.
Guest Speaker: TBC
Accounts are an important par of an organisations transparency, as it enables the public to see how the money is being spent. In this session we will deep dive into Financial Literacy and Annual reporting for charities and social enterprises.
This is FREE to those on the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme and subsidised for everyone from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations.
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
- How to make an organisation financially sound.
- Understanding the processes for financial management.
- How to use financial resources efficiently.
- Understanding the Financial Reporting model for Social Enterprises and Charities.
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.