Friday, 10th February, 10am – 4pm
In Person (Central London near King Cross)
Friday, 10th February 2023
Join us this month from 10am – 4pm to learn about Creating a Robust Income Generation Strategy & Case for Support!
What we will cover
Give Funders a compelling reason to invest in what you do!
How to create and deliver a strong fundraising strategy and a robust case for support.By attending this one-day training program, you’ll leave with:
✅ tools to create an income generation strategy that works
✅ step-by-step guide to building a strong case for support
✅ case study examples
Guest Speaker: TBC
This is FREE to those on the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme and subsidised for everyone from small and BAMER (Black, Asian, Multi-ethnic and Refugee) organisations.
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required.
- The Zoom call details will be sent to the email you registered with for online tickets.
- The exact location of the event will be sent to the email you registered with for the in-person tickets.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.