Friday February 5
10.00 am – 2:00 pm
Friday February 5, 2021
Join us this month (10am-2pm) to learn about how to develop a robust Fundraising Strategy & Case for Support.
Guest Speaker: Ian McLintock
As always, we are committed to bringing you industry experts with relevant experience so go ahead and book with confidence!
This is FREE to those on the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme and subsidised for everyone from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations.
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.