Friday, 10th December, 10.00 am – 2:00 pm
Friday, 10th December 2021
Join us this month (10 am-2 pm) to learn about Legal Structures, Partnerships & Collaborations.
Guest Speaker: AmickyCarol Akiwumi, MBE
Results Based Project Design
All winning proposals are built upon sound project management principles, it’s worth understanding these and Carol will help you do just that.
- Ability to describe the five elements of Results Based Management.
- Ability to design projects in a high quality and robust manner.
She’ll explain the differences between Impacts, Outcomes, Outputs, Activities and Inputs and reveal how a logically consistent project needs to be constructed. These principles of good project design can then easily be converted into funding proposals. Without these ingredients, even the
most gifted writer can’t convert a flawed project into a successful funding proposal.
This is FREE to those on the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme and subsidised for everyone from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations.
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.