Friday, 13 January, 10am – 4pm
In Person (near King Cross)
Friday, 13th January 2023
Join us to learn about Project Design & Impact Demonstration
What we will cover
- Project Design– how to run your projects successfully with the key principles!
- Impact Demonstration– Show your impact!
Guest Speaker: Carol Akiwumi, MBE
Carol is the founder and CEO of Money4YOU. Her expertise includes creating bespoke strategies, programmes and tools for capacity building and resource mobilisation, as well as developing high-level partnerships with major donors, community groups and business leaders, on four continents.
Carol is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals USA and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Fundraising (CIoF). From 2011 to 2021, she held various roles with the CIoF including Chair of Black Fundraisers UK, Vice Chair of the Board of Trustees and Chair of its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee. In 2021, she was awarded an MBE, for services to Financial Education during Covid-19.
This is FREE to those on the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme and subsidised for everyone from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations.
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.