Friday, 10th June, 10.00 am – 2:00 pm
Friday, 10th June 2022
Whether you’re new to fundraising or you’ve been fundraising for a while, you know how important major donors and corporates are and learning to properly leverage them can be a great asset to your organisation and your fundraising efforts.
Join us this month (10 am-2 pm) to learn about Income Generation through Major Donors & Corporates.
What we will cover
- Developing strategies for Major Donor & Corporate Fundraising
- How to maintain, build and sustain solid relationships with donors and corporates
- The Ask – developing a case for support
- Understanding the donor journey and the key steps required
Guest Speaker: Martha Awojobi
Martha is the Founder, Director and fearless leader of JMB Consulting. After spending ten years working in the charity and philanthropic sector, she has disappointed to find that the space that she believed could be truly transformational in bringing about the liberation of oppressed groups also perpetuated horrific racism. Martha is the curator of BAME Online, the fundraising conference, by people of colour, for people of colour.
This is FREE to those on the AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme and subsidised for everyone from small and BAMER (black, Asian, multi-ethnic and refugee) organisations.
We know that you are facing numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that you are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help!
A Money4NONPROFITS Event
- Welcome and introductions
- Round up of important info for BAMER groups
- Challenges and Wins
- Guest speaker(s) presentation
Things to note:
For security reasons:
- Registration is required after which the Zoom call details will be sent to the email you register with.
- Meeting notes and recordings are only sent to attendees.